Welcome to Top Cat Veterinary Centre
August 2020 Telephone Issue
We apologise for disruption to our main telephone line. BT are installing new cable in the area and have informed us that they cannot guarantee our service. If you have difficulty calling the normal number please could you call the alternative number during opening hours only (8 am to 6 pm Mon to Fri, 8 am to 12 noon Sat):
We would be grateful if you would only use this number for urgent enquiries. Outside opening hours this number will not be answered. For less urgent enquiries please use the following e mail address and we will try and get to you as soon as possible, but please bear with us.
In the event of an emergency outside normal hours please call Vetcall Emergency Service on 01273 621682
Thank you for your cooperation.
COVID-19 July 2020 Vaccination UPDATE
- In order to be able to provide a continued and consistent service during the Covid-19 outbreak, we are implementing certain changes in the way we work. In line with BVA recommendations, the following protocols are now in place to help protect both our staff and clients -
- If you attend the surgery for an appointment- please let reception know that you've arrived and then wait in your vehicle. We will then collect your pet from you to examine inside the surgery. We will discuss the consultation with you via telephone and return your pet to you. Please help us to protect the safety of our staff by respecting social distancing measures.
- If you arrive by public transport, or do not have access to a mobile phone, please inform reception.
- Owners may physically attend appointments only in exceptional circumstances such as for euthanasia, please discuss this with the surgery in advance.
- House visits are available but again, please discuss the details by calling the surgery.
- Some repeat prescriptions and certain drugs such as routine flea and worm treatments can be provided by post.
- Routine booster vaccinations can now be carried out.
- In general, appointments are available as before for any illness or injury.
- Our priority is to provide a continuity of care for you and your pet both now and in the future.
- Thank you for you patience