Welcome to Top Cat Veterinary Centre
- In order to be able to provide a continued and consistent service during the Covid-19 outbreak, we are implementing certain changes in the way we work. In line with BVA recommendations, the following protocols are now in place to help protect both our staff and clients -
- If you attend the surgery for an appointment- please let reception know that you've arrived and then wait in your vehicle. We will then collect your pet from you to examine inside the surgery. We will discuss the consultation with you via telephone and return your pet to you.
- If you arrive by public transport, or do not have access to a mobile phone, please inform reception.
- Owners may physically attend appointments only in exceptional circumstances such as for euthanasia, please discuss this with the surgery in advance.
- House visits are available but again, please discuss the details by calling the surgery.
- Some repeat prescriptions and certain drugs such as routine flea and worm treatments can be provided by post.
- For the time being, routine booster vaccinations are not being carried out unless your pet is deemed 'at risk'.These can be continued later in the year. Kitten vaccines and vaccinations for those entering catteries are still advised.
- In general, appointments are available as before for any illness or injury.
- Our priority is to provide a continuity of care for you and your pet both now and in the future.
- Thank you for you patience